Sunday, August 19, 2001

Glucophage, Actos, Tegretol XR, Zoloft, Zocor, Naproxen, Ortho-Novum, Minocycline HCL, Noritate, Ocuvite Lutein - i'm a fucking pharmacy. 10 pills in the morning, 5 pills at night, and a cream to apply at bedtime. diabetes, epilepsy, carpal tunnel, polycystic ovary syndrome, depression, high cholesterol, roseacea, crappy eyesight, and who knows what the fuck else is wrong with me. being sick sucks. the seizure i had july 28 has very obviously fucked me up, to the point that i'm still not over it. it's changed me, i'm a different person. they've told me here at work that i'm different - kim's comparing me to neal, saying i'm always bitching about work, that it seems as though i hate my job. i don't hate my job, i've just found that lately my temper is for shit, i don't have the patience to deal with all the fuckups we continually fix...i must get to the doctor to get this shit figured out.

No comments: