Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Surgery update: more delays...

went to the neurologist today - surgery can't happen till i lose at least 30 pounds - the equipment used for the Wada test has weight limits, gotta lose the weight before the Wada, which is the final test i need to do before surgery.

doc tells me to put a piece of tape on my mouth to stop eating. argh. i explained that after my last appointment and they told me they wanted me to lose weight, that i was really pumped up to do it. then i twisted my leg and my ankle - couldn't exercise. that really bummed me out, and so diet plans went out the window. being diagnosed as a non-purging bulimic is something i haven't really addressed or come to terms with - for the most part, i would say that i eat a regular diet, but there are times when i binge, and when i binge you'd better watch the hell out.

feeling lots of frustration right now.

No comments: