Thursday, March 11, 2004

the D Word...

oh shit, what to do what to do what to do??

my brother's birthday's tomorrow, he turns the big 23. we're getting together and going to the ex-stepmonster's house to pick up our brother & sister and then going out to celebrate.

so, anyhoo, i'm online talking to adam (brother) and he mentions that he gets an instant message from our half-sister (paige) about friday night. so adam tells me paige's screenname and i send her a message:

LBthePDD: :-P yo sis, how's it goin?
PurdueSoccer91: good
PurdueSoccer91: is this lori?
LBthePDD: NO, it's your other sister. :-P
LBthePDD: yes, it's lori!
PurdueSoccer91: lol
PurdueSoccer91: well my friend megan calls me a sis
LBthePDD: ahhhhhh

and so on and so forth...

then it occurs to me - paige doesn't know what LBthePDD stands for: Lori Beth, the Pillsbury Dough DYKE.

she's 12 years old - time to tell her? (if she's not already figured it out) it's not a matter of my being closeted - i don't change my behavior around matt & paige. *shrug* just seems awkward.

No comments: