Thursday, February 28, 2002

a day of ups and downs...good stuff goin on, but i have a BITCH of a headache...

started off by getting a nice little pat on the back from my boss this morning, when she saw the amazing amount of ass i kicked workwise overnight...it's nice to be appreciated every once in a while...

then i went home and slept and woke up to a couple of messages - the neurologist FINALLY seems to have seen my side of things and they're gonna schedule my eeg at st v's, and i don't think i'll even have to switch doctors...lemme just cross my fingers that they don't schedule it during a week someone else's already claimed for vacation...

then there was a message from doc english's office, i'd called her to get the results of my dilantin level, done a couple of weeks ago...talked to elke, the nurse, and she said the level's a little low ~ 8.3 when it should be 10 to 20 ~ and the doc's upping my dosage of dilantin...

check my email and find a "big honkin *SMOOCH*" from Shavon - i'd given her a few tips on how to sell stuff on ebay and they seem to have worked! like i said, it's nice to be appreciated every once in a while...*8-)

my tax refund was deposited in the bank today - whoo hoo! not too bad, i called telefile late saturday night, feb 16, and the money was in my account by wednesday, feb 27...now i can commence paying bills...whoo hoooo!

okay, enough fun at work, time to get outta here!!!

No comments: