Tuesday, November 06, 2001

brain break...it seems i need one, as i'm having a hard time here at work...my brain doesn't seem to want to be here...right now, my short-term memory is for shit...i'll open up a folder and then forget what it was i was looking for or what i was going to do...*shrug*...

kim's talked to us about the holiday schedules and i'm just baffled - they're more fucked up this year because of what day they fall on, etc etc, and i'm just foggy in the head anyways, so that's not helping either...i told her i needed her to write it down for me - perhaps it'll make more sense that way.

what the fuck is wrong with me?!?!? is there a seizure coming? i don't know...i just know i feel really weird and i don't want to be here - i don't want to be anywhere...not saying i want to be dead or anything, i just hate feeling this weirdness coming over me...*sigh*

No comments: