Sunday, June 11, 2006

in chicago...

so, after some traffic snarls we made it. ugh, construction traffic sucks! along the way we saw signs suggesting you call a toll-free number to see how to avoid using the roads - someone shoulda informed mapquest about this stuff. i'm really glad adam was driving - it woulda probably given me an aneurysm, trying to deal with the stress on my own.

so, we got checked into the motel 8 - i think expedia was being overly generous when saying it was a 1.5 star hotel - and we're chilling a bit before concert time...

we found the dunkin' donuts down the street and got a box of donutty goodness. went to the gas station across the street from the motel to get milk. adam teased me cuz i had "a fan" at the gas station - he mentioned liking my purple hair and that he agreed with my t-shirt (the M [peach] W shirt from tshirthumor.com)

we came back to the room - now our bellies full of donutty goodness. i suppose we should have some real dinner, but damn these donuts are good! a guesstimate of my current blood sugar is about 972...

more later...

No comments: