Tuesday, August 16, 2005

website i've stumbled upon - celebatheists.com

celebatheists.com seems to be a wikipedia section dedicated to pointing out athiests, agnostics and such...you definitely have to take a look at the comments attributed to people to determine just how accurate the description is.

for instance, Kathy Griffin's listed as an atheist because of her quote “I’m sick to death of Jesus. I feel that Jesus and Paris Hilton are both overexposed. I’ve seen enough of both of them. And I think I’m getting more atheist because of the way the country is getting more into Bible-thumping.” - Actress Kathy Griffin (“Suddenly Susan”) to Sacramento’s gay Outword Magazine, Dec. 23 [2004].

now call me crazy, but i think this comedian was making a joke - more a joke about the crap that Dubya lovers have inflicted on this country rather than real, authentic Christianity (not to mention that whole overexposed aspect)

nonetheless, it's interesting to read the quotes...

No comments: