Sunday, May 16, 2004

nice weekend...

like a weekend even makes a fucking difference to my unemployed ass. *8-) alas, i do seem to see more people and do more things on the weekends...

saturday we went to my aunt sherry's house - to celebrate birthdays - my mom's, and my cousin's daughter's...jessica just turned 11 and went apeshit over anything and everything PINK...all her presents were either pink, a book, or Hillary Duff related!!!!!!! omigod!!!! there aren't enough exclamation points to adequately describe the excitement of preteen girls!!!!

the good thing about visiting aunt sherry - she's got all the grandbabies in the family...my branch of the family tree being a bit barren, we get to go over there and see my cousins and all their babies...then they get tired and cranky and we get to go home. *8-)

here i am with jessica's two sisters, Alanis and Alivia:


went to Kat's saturday night, we watched Priscilla - i think the Abba turd really freaked her out. *8-) eeek, i can't believe that movie's TEN years old!!

then today it was back to Kat's - this time with mom...the two finally met, now they know they aren't each figments of my imagination. kat worked her stylist magic on my momma - here's the before/after pics to prove it:



mom's just thrilled - it took her long enough to finally take the plunge and get her hair colored...i'm glad she likes the results.

suppose i should get some sleep - off to the hand doc tomorrow!

No comments: