Saturday, May 29, 2004

musical meltdown...

ever have an urge to hear a certain song or two, but for the life of ya you can't find the CD and it's not on kazaa or anywhere you've looked? ugh, so friggin frustrating! happened to me last week, with THREE cd's - a desperate need to hear Astronauts & Heretics by Thomas Dolby (the whole album) as well as Welcome To My Dream by MC 500 Ft Jesus (most of that album) and a few tracks by Kitchens of Distinction...all 90's stuff...after not being able to find my discs and unable to get tracks i wanted online, i figured it was worth the price (of my ever-decreasing sanity) to hit Best Buy and buy 'em - not a single one was available. ARGH!!!!!!!!!

thank Whoever that there's ebay - i got dolby and jesus discs in the mail this week, and they've soothed me a bit...now that i've re-purchased them, i'm sure the ones i originally bought will turn up - but that's okay, they're that good.

guess my musical tastes haven't changed much in the last 10-15 years...

No comments: