Tuesday, May 04, 2004

a hellcat - that's me!

heh heh heh - at least that's what deb called me when i told her of all my exciting plans for today - go vote, and do laundry. woo hoo - party animal, that's me!!

there's been some interesting discussion on the gayindy list about the election - some democrat voters are talking about crossing over and voting republican, either for Miller or Daniels, depending on their strategy. some think having miller in november's election will help Kernan (since miller's nuttier than a fruitcake - and NOT the good kind of fruitcake, either!), while some think having daniels in the election is a hell of a lot better than miller. i thought seriously about it before voting, but if there was any possible chance that my one vote would mean eric miller ended up as governor, i'd just have to blow my freaking brains out.

this appears to be the election of "who's the least evil?" - i wouldn't call joe kernan evil, but he said he wouldn't run for re-election, and whaddaya know, he's running. and we won't even get started on the presidential race....

No comments: