Monday, February 16, 2004

VNS Update...

well, not quite - i'll probably be updating my VNS status Thursday, when i have my appointment with dr. mohan. had to schedule an appointment because i had a seizure in the wee hours of this morning. don't think it was as bad as usual, tho i still have a headache after several tylenol doses. dunno if he'll wanna up the dosage of keppra this time, or just give me a bigger jolt. last week i noticed some problems with my sleeping - i'd wake up after being asleep only a couple of hours, and i'd stay awake for quite a while. dunno if sleep disruptions could've brought this on or not. still having the appetite problems as well. *shrug* i'm so very thankful that i hadn't yet started the new diabetes meds dr. priscu prescribed - i'm sure my first thought would've been that they caused some interaction. finishing off the old stuff before i start the new ones.

No comments: