Monday, November 03, 2003

go google yerself...

heh heh heh - title refers to this thread on fark: Ego surfing - search google for your own name. Any strange people with your name out there?

well, i KNOW my current name will bring up a bazillion hits as just a first and middle name, so i doubt i'll even try it...

i just had to try it - a bazillion equals 6200, apparently...still, i doubt many (if any) of em have Beth as a last name...currently, this blog comes up as google hit number 71 for "Lori Beth"...and of course there are 2489 hits for tv listings of "Happy Days", in which Richie Cunningham's girlfriend makes an appearance...

googling myself under my previous last name brought up about 15 hits, one of which was my own, from 1992 - an entry in the Queer Resources Directory, when I compiled a list of queer musicians for my lesbigay radio show at Earlham, "Think Pink!"...ya know, i didn't even know the QRD was still around...

a little step back in time, thanks to google - back in 1992 i was on the internet, a sophomore in college, and hosting my very own queer radio show...good times...

No comments: