Thursday, July 17, 2003

i have this amazing knack for having things pop up AFTER i have a visit to the doctor...monday afternoon i saw her to talk about the weirdness going on with my feet - the skin's peeling off of the bottoms, and the diabetic lori knows that's not a good thing. being rather attached to my feet and wanting to keep them for as long as possible, i went to the doc. it's not athlete's foot - nothing goin on in between my toes or anything like that - but she told me to keep em moisturized with some tinactin and follow up with a podiatrist (which i need to do anyhoo)...so i go to the pharmacy, get stuff and go home...put the stuff on my feet...later that evening, i find my legs are covered in bumps. itchy scratchy bumps - argh! only below the knee, and not actually on my feet though. what the hell?!?!? nothing that was noticeable at the doc's office - it's definitely noticeable now! so, just in case it was a reaction to the tinactin (doubt it, since my feet are bumpless) i quit using that. so here it is thursday and the stuff is still all over my legs, still itching like crazy...

and wouldn't ya know the doc's not in the office today - so i answered 247 questions from the nurse and she's gonna call back.

mom mentioned the P word when we were talking about potential rX's for this stuff - oh dear god, not prednisone! yeah, i know it's a good thing as far as knocking stuff out, but the side effects suck ass...

*itch* *scratch* argh!

No comments: