Tuesday, June 03, 2003

my my my, what a weekend! alas, it went NOTHING like i'd planned...

saturday was jam packed - fever game, go to a party & then go see adam's gig at fusion....alas, none of it happened because i spent all day saturday and most of sunday in the hospital because of seizures - i had FOUR on saturday. this is unheard of - i'll usually just have one. mom used the magnet on me, but obviously there's something else going on here. i'm gonna hafta give a few people a more intense lesson, apparently - mom said it's really hard to use while i'm convulsing.

it's really strange to wake up and not have a clue where you are or how you got there. apparently they loaded me up with valium in the er when i started my 4th seizure on saturday, and they they had me stay the night. i hate putting mom through this - especially after seeing brenda's (i think that's her name) seizure at the softball field last month - that really put things into perspective for me. i generally just have to deal with a bitch of a headache when i come out of a seizure - meanwhile mom's freaking out. i hate putting her through this.

i think it goes without saying: epilepsy sucks.

No comments: