Friday, December 13, 2002

hee hee hee....time for a joke (or two):

Two couples who have been friends for years decide to spend the weekend at a fancy hotel. When they get there, one of the husbands suggests they get a little wild and swap partners.
After two hours of solid sex by the fireside, the man turns to his new partner and says, “Wow! This is the best sex I’ve had in years.”
“Yeah,” his new companion agrees.
“I wonder how the girls are doing.”

A woman is in her doctor’s office and suddenly shouts, “Doctor, kiss me!”
The doctor says, “I’m sorry, it’s against my code of ethics to kiss you.”
Five minutes later the woman again shouts, “Doctor, please kiss me!”
Again he refuses and says, “As a doctor, I simply cannot kiss you.”
Finally, after another five minutes, the woman pleads with the doctor again, “Please, please kiss me, just once!”
“Look,” he says, “I’m sorry. I cannot kiss you. In fact, I probably shouldn’t even be humping you.”

No comments: