Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Ya know what pisses me off? This medical reimbursement account thang that says if you overestimate what you're gonna spend in a year, they keep the extra that they've deducted from your paycheck! It's that time o year again, to decide how much they're gonna get out of me each paycheck - adding up my list of prescriptions is a bit depressing - we're talking close to 150 bucks a month! But who knows what i'll be taking med-wise in 3 months...6 months...and so on...so i conservatively estimated, based on my current meds, and will deduct $50 a pay period...if i do the vagus nerve stimulator thang and cut back on the meds, i'll probably still manage to rack up plenty of bills...why Manley should get to keep the money i might not spend is beyond me tho...

No comments: