Saturday, October 26, 2002

my left arm's got the flu, and my right arm has pneumonia...went to the doc and got shots on friday...the flu shot arm's still a bit sore, with a big hard lump where i got poked...pneumonia shot arm's just fine and dandy, and i won't hafta get another one of those for 6 years...

also got muscle relaxers from the doc, to help in breaking up the big knot o' tension in my back - the deep breathing and relaxation exercises that sheron taught me in my session on thursday did make a big difference, but i think we'll hafta use some pills to get it totally gone...

speaking of the appt with sheron - kinda weird when your therapist reads your journal and bursts out laughing a few times. guess it's a good sign though - she says it appears that i'm getting my sense of humor back. and i suppose that's true - these days, i'm much more likely to laugh at things rather than make them depress me all the more...

No comments: