Friday, April 12, 2002

so, i overslept and didn't go to the pitch-in, oh well...*shrug* probably missed out on the woman of my dreams, i'm sure. looks like i might get some Dale Bondage tonight tho - he called and said he wants to go out, so if the stars all align perfectly and we both remain in the mood, we'll be hitting the town in a little while...

paige called tonight - she's such a little bundle of energy! i can barely get a word in edgewise when i talk to her, but that's okay. she's got a soccer game on the 20th at 2:30, so i think i'll be going to that....

the visit to the neuro was good - pretty much told me what i already know. there was seizure activity going on in my brain while i was in the hospital, in the left temporal lobe (as was diagnosed years ago) and the doc said my brain was "a bit slow" at times - go ahead, write your own joke there....

we're going to look into the possibility that my periods are having an effect on my seizures - hrm, the only reason i HAVE periods is cuz i take the Pill to regulate the damn thing. so, would i be better off not taking the Pill? i'm gonna track it for the next 3 months and then see the Dr. again - we'll see what happens. he also told me i need to be working on days and with a more consistent schedule. big surprise there...

No comments: