Tuesday, November 27, 2001

oh, the er wasn't totally horrible - met a cute chick there *smirk*...the "room" i was in was really just one fourth of a room, enclosed by a curtain...not much privacy at all...well, the chick across from me was in cuz she had a terrible headache...then i heard her mention she was a patient of dr. mohan's (my neurologist) and that she was epileptic...when her doc left i made a comment about the lack of privacy and that i heard her mention dr. mohan and so we chatted quite a bit...her name's shirley, she works at wal-mart...got epilepsy and sleep apnea...she told me a bit about what to expect in the video eeg, tho hers was at community north and sounded pretty dreadful...she asked if i'd ever had dr. wallack and i told her it'd been 13 years and she told me he's still an asshole. *8-) then when she left she gave me a few coupons - a woman after my own heart! *8-) guess she has a connection at foot locker and these coupons are for 30% off - whoo hoo! i'm tempted to drop in at wal-mart sometime and look her up - kinda got that queer vibe, but there was a guy there with her...*shrug*

hmmm, think this vicodin's kicking in...

No comments: