Tuesday, November 13, 2001

alrighty, weird mood time...i obviously need some music to get me through this night of hell - aka work - but i dunno what sort of music i want to listen to...*ponder*

think it's gonna be one of my napster-lifted mixes...perhaps #14:

1. Dreams Are Of The Body His Name Is Alive
2. No Man's Woman Sinead O'Connor
3. Give It Everything Al Green
4. Wild Night John Mellencamp w/Meshell NdegeOcello
5. I Kissed A Girl Jill Sobule
6. The Sweater Meryn Cadell
7. Angel Mine Cowboy Junkies
8. Both Hands ani difranco
9. Wear Your Love Like Heaven Sarah McLachlan
10. Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover Sophie B. Hawkins
11. Me Paula Cole
12. Left Of Center Suzanne Vega
13. 4 Men Kitchens Of Distinction
14. Pictures Of You The Cure
15. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want The Smiths
16. Fade Into You Mazzy Star
17. Everything Possible The Flirtations
18. Mahna Mahna Mahna Mahna & The Two Snowths

aww fuck, i took the napster cd's outta my backpack...i'm left with some other stuff, the napster discs being at home i presume...urgh...guess it'll be his name is alive, stars on esp, to start off with...

No comments: