Thursday, September 06, 2001

whoo hoo, another work week bites the dust...i'm gonna TRY to be productive this weekend...lots of shit to do - clean the apartment, get the oil changed in my car, get my hair cut (pondering doing the blond thing again, too)...

on tuesday, kim said i was starting to seem a bit like my old self...until i got stuck with that fucking hubler dodge ad - neal went on to other stuff and left me stuck with it, i was soooooooooo pissed...kim told me she was making a note of it for when raise time comes...good, even with only using half my brain i'm way ahead of mr. weedhead. he definitely made #1 on my shit list this week.

at one point during work, i was boasting about how wonderful i am and kim said she wished i really believed that - maybe then i'd get a girlfriend. yeah, a little self-confidence and those chicks will be all over me.

No comments: